Fixed Term Contract: 6 months
- Great opportunity to work in a live production / events crossover role on a prestigious national awards program
- Contract for approximately 6 months, full time
- $70K – $95K pa (pro rata)
Applications close Monday 7 March 2022 at midday AEDT.
SRH is a boutique production agency, delivering video content and streaming services to government, the private sector, industry associations and not-for-profits.
With an interest in architecture, design and the and the built environment, we work on a wide range of projects – from narrative and corporate videos to high-end live and live-streamed awards.
- A friendly, collaborative working environment
- Training in our systems and processes
- The opportunity to shape the role to fit or extend your skill set
About the Role
We’re looking for a production coordinator to join our small team, delivering a program of high-end, live streamed events, and assisting with ongoing video projects.
Spanning live production, content creation and event management, the right candidate will be able to shape the role to maximise or develop their experience, skills and interests.
Reporting to the two SRH Directors, the core requirements of the role are to:
- Work closely and collaboratively with clients in every state and territory to coordinate, collate and manage the information and assets required to produce awards content
- Create, update and monitor production schedules
- Schedule and manage film shoots/local streaming crews where required, to generate pre-recorded content or for VIP live crosses
- Undertake research and write briefs, talking points, scripts and other materials as required for event MCs and spokespeople including senior government officials and high-level corporate representatives
- Contribute to the quality control of show content (proof reading / reviewing)
- Develop and finalise show run orders using Shoflo, including managing client collaboration / feedback and approvals
- Produce cue / call sheets as required
- Produce in-show titling and other video/graphic content as required (training will be provided)
- Contribute to effective workflows and good communication among the team
- Collect and analyse data and write post-event wrap up reports
- Be a key member of the crew, managing live crosses for live streams
- Assist, where required, with other tasks related to SRH’s streams, events and/or film projects
Training in the use of specific platforms will be provided. For more information about this position, please contact Vivienne O’Connell, SRH Director via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re seeking applications from candidates who demonstrate:
- experience in an events and/or broadcast / production role/s
- a strong track record working in a customer-facing / client liaison role, including an ability to quickly build effective working relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to convey complex information clearly
- excellent organisational skills and an ability to meet deadlines effectively amongst competing priorities
- a strong track record managing complex projects, including experience using project management software (e.g. Monday, Trello)
- experience managing large volumes of data and digital assets
- outstanding attention to detail
- a proven ability to learn and confidently use new platforms / technology quickly and under pressure (e.g. in ‘live’ environments)
- strong ability to show initiative, problem solve and find solutions, or to identify better ways of working
- demonstrated ability to work effectively, both autonomously and within a small team
- a ‘design eye’ and/or some graphic design experience plus an understanding of / experience in digital media creation will be highly regarded
Please email email@example.com with the following:
- a one-page pitch outlining why you would be the best person for the job, referencing the criteria listed above, and;
- your CV (including referee details for current or previous employers).
Applications close Monday 7 March at midday AEDT. Applications may be reviewed and progressed prior to this date.